A Must Try Chaga Mushroom Recipe - Chaga Muffins
Chaga Mushroom is a medicinal mushroom known for its qualities of anti-oxidation when taken in the form of mushroom teas and its quality of instant energy boost when taken in form of smoothies or shakes. But hey, did you ever try baking it. Yes, you read it right - Bake Chaga mushroom powder as part of a lovely muffin recipe. There are many ways in which the Chaga Mushrooms can be consumed and enjoyed. But some particular ones are really out of the box. Here, a mouthwatering recipe is taken from our basket of best Chaga recipes especially for you:
Heavenly Chaga Muffins:
We bet you didn't think of this version of your favorite Chaga mushroom powder usage. This is exactly why this recipe tops the list of must-try Chaga recipes and of course for its taste. The Chaga powder acts as the flavoring element and also the element that provides the inviting chocolaty color to these muffins. Enough said, let's dive deep into the details of the recipe now.
- 2 cups flour;
- 1/2 cup baking powder;
- salt and sugar to taste;
- 1 egg;
- 1 cup milk;
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil;
- 5 big tbsp of Chaga powder.
- Stir the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl and pour a mix of milk, oil and beaten eggs to this. Make sure to use the pastured eggs where the chicken that bears the egg is fed in open pastures. This way the chickens are healthier and bear the eggs with the best kind of healthy saturated fats.
- Add the 5 tbsp of Chaga powder to this pasty mixture. More amount of Chaga powder is required for multiple reasons including flavor, color and also to add some density to the paste that we have prepared. The mixture is now ready to be baked in a preheated oven of 400o F.
- Butter your favorite shaped muffin cup and pour the batter into the cups. The paper lining is another option to ready your muffin cups. Instead of Muffin cups, you can even try using madeleine molds which are a beautiful shell-shaped.
- Put the cups in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 min and then take them out. Once they are slightly cold, slowly slide them out of the mold and into a plate. You will sense a beautiful aroma of Chaga fill the room but hold on to your hunger because what is a muffin without the finishing touch of presentation.
- So now, don't forget to top it up with some walnuts and cream. Sprinkle some pasta or grated walnuts on top of the cream. There you have it - the perfect and delicious Chaga mushroom muffins.
Here are some bonus tips to make your muffin tastier.
- Refrigerate your batter for at least an hour before baking it. Later, take them out of the Fridge and bake them in your preheated oven. It is sure to rise well with this move.
- Also, you should use rounded tablespoons while dropping them into the cups. It is a small but important aspect of those perfect muffins.
We keep bringing to you several recipes that utilize and complement Teaveli supplements in the best way. To look at one more recipe with Chaga mushroom, have a look at this particular gem of a recipe. Simpler but effective nevertheless by using both Chaga mushroom and golden milk.
It is always a labor of love to put together a recipe and share with you Teaveli fans. Until we bring another recipe with a healthy and unique twist to traditional dishes like these, Adios.