- BIOAVAILABILITY OF APIGENIN IS RELATIVELY LOW because of its low lipid and water solubility. RESVERATROL acts as a potential BIOENHANCER as it can REDUCE the rate of APIGENIN METABOLISM. According to a study#, CO-ADMINISTRATION OF APIGENIN AND RESVERATROL could increase the bioavailability of Apigenin supplements by up to 2.39x#.
- Apigenin is a great sleep support supplement. In his sleep tool kit and sleep cocktail, Dr ANDREW HUBERMAN RECOMMENDS 50mg APIGENIN supplement for sleep support and sleep cycle support. The sleep cocktail supplements include Magnesium Threonate apigenin theanine, Glycine and GABA.
- In vitro studies, Apigenin has been shown to be one of the most POTENT ANTIOXIDANTS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY AGING by preventing the degradation of NAD, the coenzyme that ENSURES PROPER CELLULAR FUNCTIONING, METABOLISM, AND ENERGY LEVELS as we age. Apigenin has also been studied to support healthy PROSTATE FUNCTION, MOOD, AND RELAXATION.
- SAFE. CLEAN. NUTRITION – We regularly test our Apigenin supplement, which is commonly found in Chamomile extract and fruits like the citrus aurantium, at ISO-certified third-party labs for banned substances like heavy metals, yeast, mold, E-coli & Salmonella. Apart from using RECYCLABLE, high-grade HDPE bottles, we’ve developed a system that removes as much PLASTIC FROM THE ENVIRONMENT as we create throughout each product’s life cycle. Teaveli is also a PETA-Certified ANIMAL TEST-FREE product.
- 30 DAYS RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: Our Apeginen supplement is made without GMO, gluten and preservatives. Try this healthy aging and sleep supplement risk-free for 30 days. If you are unhappy with the product, just let us know. We're always here to help make it right.
- Resveratrol may increase absorption of apigenin: https://bit.ly/3Fzcf1F
- Co-administration of apigenin and resveratrol led to a 2.39-fold increase in plasma apigenin levels compared to the administration of apigenin alone, suggesting that co-administration of resveratrol could increase the bioavailability of apigenin: https://bit.ly/3HlMUcH
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.