- POTENT BRAIN SUPPLEMENT TO SUPPORT IMMUNE, MENTAL CLARITY & FOCUS: Whether you need to focus better at home, work or studies, our organic Lions mane extract powder with 25% Beta glucans can help. Popular as one of the most powerful nootropic superfood supplements, Teaveli Lion’s Mane mushroom supplement extract is a focus supplement to support mental clarity & cognitive function when taken on a continual basis.
- ONLY FRUITING BODIES; NO FILLERS, GRAINS OR MYCELIUM: Our USDA certified organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom extract is pure and contains no mycelium, grains or fillers. Teaveli Lion’s mane powder is a nootropic superfood & brain fog supplement that can be used to make your own lion’s mane mushroom extract coffee. The product is allergen free, Non-GMO, Gluten free & Dairy free.
- SUPPORTS STRESS & ANXIETY RELIEF, HIGHER BIOAVAILABIITY: Apart from being a natural brain fog supplement, brain supplement and a nootropic superfood, our organic Lions Mane extract helps protect your gut and keeps it healthy . Teaveli lion’s mane powder also supports a healthy inflammatory response and immune health.
- ADD TO YOUR COFFEE & SMOOTHIES FOR A STEADY ENERGY BOOST: Add Teaveli's organic Lions Mane Mushroom powder to your coffee, bulletproof coffee or smoothies to make them healthier. You can also simply prepare lion’s mane mushroom coffee as an alternative to your regular coffee. It gives you the same energy boost without any caffeine.
- 60 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We support all our premium natural products with a 100% refund guarantee. Unlike the Lions mane mushroom capsules, our Lions mane mushroom extract is USDA certified organic. If by any chance, you are unhappy with your Teaveli product, write to us with your order number and we will issue a 100% refund
Free standard shipping across the US
Here is something you probably didn't know about Cordyceps
LET YOUR HEART BEAT FOR CORDYCEPS
Cordyceps contains a major constituent called Cordycepin that has high anti-inflammatory properties. This property is what makes this fungus so good for the human heart. Evidence of Cordyceps contribution in treating several diseases is found in traditional Chinese Medicine.
Cordyceps mushroom extracts contribute to a significantly healthier heart. In fact, this fungus decreases the viscosity of blood while detoxifying the body and helps make blood thinner and also helps in keeping heart rhythm consistent. On the whole, Cordyceps can be one of the best organic solutions towards boosting heart health and in turn a better cardiovascular system.
The first benefit that strikes one's mind when someone talks about Cordyceps is its property of acting as lung and kidney buddy. Cordyceps is excellent for improving blood oxygenation. Since Cordyceps helps the lungs to expand and take in more oxygen, the increase in oxygenation of blood is nothing but natural. In several medicines, we find Cordyceps as a common ingredient. A big reason why many prefer Cordyceps supplement over pharmaceutical drugs is the fact that the impact of both are known to be similar while Cordyceps manages to simultaneously also avoid the undesired side effects that come typically along with artificial drugs.
In short, your respiratory system will thank you if you make it a part of your daily diet.
This is not a powder. It is extremely grainy and does not dissolve. Instead, it sits at the bottom of the cup like coffee grounds. Ugh!
Size: 6 Ounce (Pack of 1)Color: Chaga Mushrooms Powder
Size: 5.3 Ounce (Pack of 1)Color: Lions Mane Mushroom Powder. This stuff tastes about as you might imagine. I wouldn't add it to my coffee as the manufacturer suggests, but did put it in smoothies and soups even. I am a big believer in fungus and try to incorporate mushrooms into my diet whenever I can and I am happy to have this option.
It's not bad it's actually delicious in sweet stuff like coffee
I really like this product. I use a small amount in my morning tea. It adds a nice, rich flavor. It does leave a little bit of grit in the bottom of my pot, but it doesn't bother me at all. I would recommend.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.