A Comforting Crock Pot Cinnamon Chaga Tea Recipe
Lately, I 've been trying out green teas a lot. It has benefitted me hugely. It helps me detoxify when I consume it first thing in the morning. The skin is becoming clearer and the workouts are becoming stronger. So it was only a natural transition to try the Chaga tea as well. Chaga Mushroom has been a constant source of strength to many a sportsman especially the Russians.
So now comes the challenge of time constraint. I've got to wake up early and go for a run. Sometimes I take tea before the run and sometimes after. But in either case, I have to spend some time in making this. In addition, I have to prepare my breakfast and get ready to head to work. To answer the question of how to save time in making this, I searched for alternates and got to this solution.
A crockpot version of making Chaga Cinnamon tea that can be stored for later and taken every morning or whenever I like. So here goes the recipe:
Ingredients you 'll need:
- 4 tsp Teaveli chaga cinnamon blend
- 2 cups of Coconut milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- pinch of black pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Put water in crock pot and add the ground spices (if you do not have ground ones, grind some fresh ones and they 'll be even better).
- Add the Teaveli Cinnamon Chaga blend to this.
- Cook for 1/2 hour by adding coconut milk and keep stirring now and then. You can't call it Chai unless you use milk so please don't skip this part. And of course, normal milk or Almond Milk will do if you don't have coconut milk.
- Remove from heat and squeeze some lemon into this. This recipe can also be chilled and taken with 2 tsp of coconut oil(optional).
Share your experience with this and other recipes that you've tried with the Teaveli Cinnamon Chaga blend.