Little Known Ways To Use MCT Oil Powder In Your Cooking
Fat is not something to be afraid of. Traditionally, our diets have always a spoon of butter each day and hey, traditions, in this case, exist for a reason. Eating healthy fat in the right quantities every day can really support metabolism and control your appetite as well. So let's jump straight to little-known recipes of one such source of healthy fat, MCT oil. Using a powder instead of the actual oil gives you the freedom to carry it anywhere and have a lot of flexibility in terms of recipes. Here we see a few of them...
- 2-tbsp. - Teaveli MCT oil powder
- ½ cup - Ground Almonds
- 2 cups Low-carb flour (examples of low carb flour: Almond flour, Coconut flour, Flax meal)
- ½ cup Shredded coconut
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp. - Cheese shredded
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and ready it for the cooking.
- Put the MCT oil powder, Ground almonds, Low-carb flour, cheese, and Shredded coconut in a bowl and mix them together.
- Whisk the 4 eggs until it becomes puffy and add Vanilla for essence. Feel free to replace Vanilla essence with the essence of your choice.
- Use muffin baking cups that are paper-lined, to put the mixture and cook for about 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and serve like hot little muffins of love.
Almonds are a great source of healthy fats. They can support balance blood sugar levels and blood pressure. Taking a handful of soaked almonds first thing in the morning helps control your appetite all day. It is recommended in several forms of weight-loss programs.
Often during workouts, the body feels drained out. The primary reason for this is the loss of water through sweat. Our workout drink recipe that's rich in saturated fats could be the answer. Summer or winter, get yourself a glass of coconut water to start with.
- 1 tbsp Teaveli MCT oil powder
- 1 glass of cold Coconut water
- Himalayan Salt
- Mint leaves
- Slice of lemon
- Coconut water mixed with a pinch of salt and a generous spoon of MCT oil powder can give you that much-needed dose of keto boost.
- Dip a couple of lemon slices for a tangy twist.
- Garnish with mint leaves for that extra beachy effect.
MCT Oil in powder form was conceptualized to create portability. Whether you go to the gym, travel a lot or just have it at your home, You can now do away with the mess that MCT oils create. A powdered supplement can support create that perfect power drink on the go or at the gym. Consider this - You can carry a bottle of coconut water mixed with MCT oil, salt, and lemon with you or you could simply create your own drink whenever you want by filling a bottle of water and adding MCT oil powder with salt in it. Which one sounds easier? You know the answer.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Teaveli MCT oil powder
- 1 tbsp coconut grated
- A handful of Chia seeds
- Cinnamon to garnish
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes while the seeds get well softened and absorb the paste that thickens into forming a pudding. MCT oil powder gives the pudding its characteristic density.
- In the end, Cinnamon and grated coconut can be used as a garnish.
Chia seeds support in cooling the body while a mix of coconut and MCT oil powder will provide satiation due to the fats. This is why this pudding can make a great breakfast or a dessert.
Fibre-rich Chia seeds support to make you feel full instantly. This is a great recipe especially for women, simply for its high Iron content. Iron deficiency is common in teenage girls and pregnant women. This is the time when Chia seeds can provide you the necessary Iron supplement in the diet. In fact, to give you a picture, it has six times more iron than Spinach.
So, which one of these are you trying today? Leave us a comment below.