Lip-Smacking Chaga Recipes That Will Make Your Easter Special This Year
Every holiday we tend to indulge ourselves in the traditional dishes, drinks, and desserts that come as part of it. Why not try something healthy this year? Our brains are tuned to think that something healthy can't be tasty at the same time. But hey, we love breaking myths. Here are a few recipes using Teaveli Chaga Mushroom Powder, that are lip-smacking and healthy at the same time.
LATTE O’ CLOCK
- A cup of standard milk or coconut milk
- Teaveli Chaga Powder 1tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Cinnamon 1 pinch
- Boil Chaga mushroom powder with a cup of milk. As alternatives, the powder can be boiled in just water as well. For those who would like to minimize dairy product usage, coconut milk is a popular alternative these days. Coconut brings the benefits of highly saturated healthy fat into the diet as well.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cinnamon into the mix and let it simmer for sometime. Cover it with a lid so that the quantity doesn’t reduce too much. You can add half a cup of water to it so that we ensure that the end result remains not less than one cup of latte.
- This recipe is for a Chaga Latte. But if you prefer a stronger drink then it is always better to add 1 more tbsp of Chaga. Teaveli Chaga Powder has a hint of Vanilla flavor in it. Which adds an interest into the recipe.
- The Latte is made when you see the light brownish color consistently across the mix in your pot. Remove from flame and stir a tbsp of honey along to let the latte sweeten a bit.More and more people are able to eliminate usage of direct sugar in their diet these days. Many of them are using other natural sources like honey or brown sugar for it.
- Have it hot and feel that energy boost unlike any other. Sugar gives you a spike in energy levels which very quickly slumps back down. But with Chaga Latte you will sometimes feel a steady rise in energy which does not go down right away.
Overconsumption of coffee makes you anxious because caffeine stimulates the flow of stress hormones. Other drawbacks include attention disorders, insomnia, fatigue, dehydration, heartburn, and insulin sensitivity. The list is long and you should Google this topic out.
The good news is that there are organic ways of boosting up your energy at the lazy midday hours. So, when you see the clock hit 4 o'clock, turn to this recipe for rescue.CHAGA POWER SMOOTHIE
If there is any recipe on this list to try immediately, it is this. Try it once and you will certainly make it again. It is rare that the sight, smell and taste senses are delighted at a time. It is an absolute non-fussy easy to make a drink that will certainly become your staple workout power drink.
- 1 tbsp Chaga Mushroom powder
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- Grated coconut for topping
- Firstly, prepare a Chaga mushroom tea by boiling a tbsp Chaga mushroom powder with water. Did you know that Chaga Mushroom is a brilliant super-food for anti-aging? This is due to the healing properties of this mushroom. Russian medicine has been using it to support patients' recovery for hundreds of years now.
- To this powerful Chaga tea that you prepared, mix the cacao powder and small slices of the banana. Banana is our favorite for a standard smoothie. It is something that is recommended for runners or athletes just before their performance. But also it is something that provides energy that lasts longer.
- Add butter to bring somebody to the smoothie. Butter is a highly under-rated source of healthy fat. These days dairy products coming from grass-fed cattle is becoming easily available.
- Honey and salt can be added as per taste before blending the final mix. Adding sugar to the drink will really defeat the purpose of taking all the effort and making this healthy, super-powerful smoothie.
- Some grated coconut can be used for the topping. And this drink can be had either instantly or after cooling. It is a good idea to carry it in a bottle when you are out for a workout or a run. This is a yummy and filling drink post workouts for sure.
Chaga Mushroom tea, taken first thing in the morning, will immensely support detoxification and really boost energy for the whole day. For best results, have it within 15 minutes from your wake-up time. The same tea can act as the base while making lattes, smoothies and many other recipes any day anytime. Though the recipe suggests ingredient list for 1 cup of tea, feel free to extend it up to 3 cups a day. Have it as part of other recipes and bring some variety to your plate.
- 1 cup of Water
- 1 tbsp Chaga mushroom powder
- Pinch of Mint leaves
- 1 tsp Honey(optional)
- Boil the water and add the Chaga mushroom powder to it.
- Let the tea simmer until the water turns brownish.
- Strain the tea and serve it hot with some honey.
- A better and faster way of doing this is by using an infuser. You can add the Chaga powder into the infuser with the water in the kettle.
- When you see the water turn dark brown, your tea is done. This takes about 5 to 7 minutes. This takes 7-10 minutes and half a cup of water will evaporate during the process. Take care not to over boil the water or you will kill the nutrients in the Chaga.
- (Optional) Pour out your tea into a cup that already has some honey in it. You can also choose to use maple syrup in place of honey.
- To top the drink, just place a couple of mint leaves for a little freshness.
Which one of these is your favorite? Share your Easter recipes of Chaga with us.