Easy To Make Keto Recipes With MCT Oil Powder That Will Tickle Your Tastebuds For More
I bet you never thought of MCT Oil Powder being used in a Salad dressing or in a dip. Did you? I'll tell you why. When MCT oil is used in powder form, often it is expected to be added into other protein supplements that you may be using. But when you think of it as a replacement for any regular oil that you might be using in your daily diet, the scope of use is endless. It is certainly more than a supplement drink. Here are some easy to make Keto recipes that will tickle your taste buds for more.
MCT SALAD DRESSING
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1 tbsp mustard sauce
- 2 tbsp Teaveli MCT oil powder
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 2 tbsp chopped basil Himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon
- Take a bowl and mix the parsley with mustard sauce and MCT oil powder.
- Add the garlic paste to this mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Squeeze a lemon into it and then cover with the freshly chopped basil.
- Mix it further. It turns out delish and simple to use on your salad.
The use of MCT oil powder instead of other oils is a major contributor to making the salad high-fat. Healthy saturated fats that are part of MCT oil powder, enrich the salad dressing and provides the feeling of fullness. In addition, the fiber in the salad makes you feel fuller. Extra-virgin Walnut oil can also be added to the dressing for extra smoothness and nutrition.
KETO VEGGIE DIPS
- 1 tbsp Teaveli MCT oil powder
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 tbsp cream
- For ranch seasoning:-
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Dried parsley and dill
- Mix the MCT oil powder with mayonnaise and cream in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- This dip can also act as a salad.
- Prepare the ranch seasoning by mixing the ingredients mentioned.
- Keep this seasoning separate to be able to use and reuse in many dips.
- Mix the seasoning with your cream-mayonnaise-MCT oil powder paste.
- And the tasty dip is ready to be had with ‘tous les légumes’(all the veggies) you want.
It is important to note that the cream used here is full-fat. Avoid using low-fat labeled cream Sfor the recipe. They are heavy on sugar and do not fill the stomach the way full-fat products do.
MCT TYPHOON TEA
- 3 tbsp loose leaf tea (I prefer Vahdam’s Loose leaf black tea)
- 8 cups of water
- 1 tbsp Teaveli MCT oil powder
- 1 lime
- No sugar
- Boil 8 cups of water with the loose leaf tea.
- Drain out the tea leaves after about 5 minutes and let it cool.
- Refrigerate in a jug.
- Combine the iced tea with MCT oil powder. As you start mixing the MCT powder, you can notice a typhoon kind of twisted movement of color in the tea.
- Add a dash of lime and some ice cubes.
The additional MCT oil powder added to the iced tea will immensely support the anti-oxidation quality and most certainly the healthy fat levels in the tea. As you see in the image, there is an artistic shade in the iced tea upon addition of the MCT oil powder which adds a tinge of class to it. Imagine having this iced tea on a warm afternoon sitting outdoors. Ah, the simple pleasures of life.
Did these recipes spark your imagination? Try your own versions and add variety to your keto diet. For those who thought that following Keto diet will limit your options, time to rethink.